Welcome to CrossPoint Christian Reformed Church
Wherever you are in your faith journey, we at CrossPoint CRC welcome you!
Visitors are very important to us, for they provide us with an opportunity to show God’s love to His people.
What to expect on a Sunday Morning:
- Expect to be greeted at the door.
- Expect people to be wearing all different kinds of clothes – from jeans to suits to traditional ethnic clothes!
- Expect to hear a variety of music – hymns and worship songs with many instruments.
- Expect to hear honest, relevant, Biblical messages.
- Expect refreshments after the service and a time to get to know people.
- Expect to find our facility wheelchair accessible.
- Expect to find that we have a “T”Coil Loop system available for those who are hearing impaired.
As a visitor, you will receive a welcome bag at the information centre in the lobby – it has information about CrossPoint and some devotionals for the whole family – please stop by and pick one up.
New Members Classes – The new members class is held to acquaint people with the life of a Christian and the church. Classes are offered at various times of the year. Please call 905.459.2733 to find out more information.
Welcome Luncheons – held for our visitors! Come for a delicious lunch and meet some of our members and our pastors and ask any question you may have about CrossPoint. To find out the date of the next luncheon, just visit our information center in the lobby.
ALPHA – a practical ten-week introduction to the basics of Christianity. This course is held from September – December each year. We meet Sunday evenings from 6:00-8:30 for a meal, video and discussion. Alpha is low-key, friendly and fun.
COMMUNITY EVENTS – join us for various events throughout the year including our annual Bicycle Rodeo, Community BBQ and 5-day Bible Clubs held in the surrounding neighbourhoods. We are “Your Neighbourhood Church”!